Frequently Asked Questions
Listed below are some of the questions which we are often asked.
If the answer to your question is not here, then please go to our feedback page and submit your question to us.
We will reply promptly.
1) Do Groves + Banks ever sell to consumers?
- Do Groves + Banks ever sell to consumers?
- Why do I need to register and log in?
- Do Groves + Banks deliver outside the UK?
- How do I order?
No. We are the UKís leading independent distributor of sewing accessories and needlecrafts to the retail trade.
We supply more than 2000 retail outlets, but we do not supply the general public.
2) Why do I need to register and log in?
To use our online store, customers must have an authorised Groves + Banks trading account.
Registering for a password, and then using it to log in to the store, prevents unauthorised
access, and enables us to personalise your use of our website.
3) Do Groves + Banks deliver outside the UK?
We can deliver to addresses outside of the UK, but there will be a charge for carriage. After placing
your order, you will be contacted by phone for a separate credit / debit card payment. We have very competitive
international rates with UK courier firms.
4) How do I order?
You can order from our online store using any combination of 3 different methods:
- Use our innovative and cost effective barcode scanner, the quickest and easiest way yet of ordering from any UK distributor. No form-filling required!
- Simply type in product codes or bar codes, products are then validated and you add them to your shopping basket.
- Go through our online catalogue, and add all the products you need to your shopping basket. When youíve finished, just complete your account details and send your order to us.
If you donít have access to our website or your computer at any time then you can also order in all of the following ways:
- By telephone to +44 1844 258080
- By fax to +44 1844 258058
- By placing an order with your local representative
- By e-mail to email@example.com